Awhile ago, when I was going through the whole Football Player drama fiasco, I was introduced to one of his teammates: The Jew. I still smile whenever I think about how we met. I was sitting at a table with The Football Player and he came up us to ask some non important football question; just so we could be introduced. The Football Player had a meeting with a teacher and we were left alone. I had to do an exam that I had missed, so I had another hour to kill. The Jew kept me company and even walked me to my class (how cute is that!?). Did I happen to mention that he’s deliciously good looking? Throughout the entire conversation he casually had asked me for my number; so casually that I thought he was joking! Urg, I’m so blonde! What did I do? I laughed.
I felt slightly guilty because at that time (it was right before Christmas) I was practically dating The Football Player, minus the actual title. I really cared a lot about him but I was so infatuated with The Jew. By the way, I’m not prejudice or anything. I’ve dated guys from a very large range of nationalities; I’m calling him The Jew because he so strongly defines himself by his religion and I mean it in the most non derogatory way. The Football Player and I argued quite a lot before Christmas, about what I can’t remember. It was probably about stupidities revolving around the fact that there was no commitment between us. He expected for me to act like his girlfriend when he wanted me to, and when he didn’t he would pull out the “we’re not dating” card. So, I was pretty annoyed with that.
I ran into The Jew a couple of times after that, mostly in Jakes where most students hang out between and after class. It became so routine that I now knew exactly what days I could potentially run into him. I would dress up on those days just so he would notice me, how corny! The week before our Christmas vacation, we unexpectedly ran into each other (but I still looked good) and when he asked me for my number, I actually gave it to him instead of giggling. I should probably mention that at that time I had the BIGGEST, most embarrassing crush on him. I’m talking about giggling, hair twirling, stuttering type of crush. The blushing, shaking and starry eyes crush. Pathetic, I know.
I messaged him the night of The Sweet One’s birthday bash, asking him what he would be doing that night but he wasn’t sure yet. He showed up at the club, a little while after we had all gotten ourselves totally smashed. Ahhh, he’s so beautiful! He asked me ot dance and yeah, we ended up making out on the dance floor. Drunk make out scenes are not so pretty. I was so plastered that I ended up passing out as soon as I got home. In the morning, I saw that he had sent me a text message saying: if you’re awake, goodnight, if not then good morning for when you see this. ADORABLE!!
He called the next day, or should I say, the entire week. Yup, every single day. The Football Player got so jealous (sometimes he would call while we we’re on the phone). We were arguing constantly and it was just getting ugly.
I went to go see The Jew right before New Year’s at one (in the morning). Just so you know, my curfew’s at one thirty. I got in SO much trouble!! We spent four hours together, just hanging out and talking in my car. It was so unbelievably magical! We ended up making out afterwards and it almost went too far but I told him that I wasn’t going to sleep with him now, or anytime soon.
We both had separate plans for New Year’s but he called and showed up at my house after our parties. I was so drunk but he was completely sober (he never drinks). I’m not an alcoholic by the way, it just so happens that there are so many occasions in December. We ended up having sex. Yeah. It’s not something I really like to talk about. I feel kind of taken advantage of and I don’t really remember any of it. What I do remember is that it was pretty awful.
He never called me after that except for once, maybe a week later. We never spoke about it. We ran into each other at school but it was like nothing had happened. During that time, The Football Player apologized to me and tried really hard to make things right. I did tell him what happened between The Jew and I though (I can’t lie!) and we had our rough moments, but they passed.
After things ended with The Football Player, The Jew magically returned. I know that I should have been angry with him over the whole New Year’s debacle, but he had this way about him that makes you forget about the bad. I guess you could say we started our thing again; he started calling me regularly and hanging out with me at school. He invited me over to his house to “watch a movie” which turned into having sex (I was sober this time). It was incredible! Mind blowing. Wow.
The thing about The Jew is that he knows when to stop calling. He’ll call you when he wants to get laid, but he won’t stop once he does. No no. He knows he has to call the next day so he won’t be called an asshole. He’ll only stop calling you a week later leaving you confused. Which, of course, is exactly what he did. I seem to have that effect on guys.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG... that sounds very familiar. Guys suck!
Post a Comment