Monday, August 6, 2007

So Much To Update!!!

Okay so, so much has happened in the past 4 days that I don't even know where to begin! Let me start with The Football Player story that I promised in the last post.



So after I went to go see The Sister, I had the urge to see The Football Player. Even though I gave him so much attitude and told him that I didn't want anything to do with him. Okay, so he has the right to call me crazy now. Anyways, I txted him (isn't it amazing how our generation is so impersonal now? I didn't want to be rejected on the phone) asking what he was doing and if he wanted to get together. And he agreed. We're so crazy together, honestly! One minute we'll be yelling (usually me, but hey! sometimes he does too) and then the next minute we're acting all nice and cute with each other. God, i make myself sick.



Anyways, I drove out to St-Laurent, which for some reason is where we always end up meeting and he was with his friend. His friend was going to take the metro home so I offered to drive him home. I so did not realize it was on another planet, and well, I feel kinda bad for the guy cuz it was so awkward being in the car with us two. The Football Player kept asking me about why I was moving out, which FYI, totally not the right moment since a) i'm driving b) your friends in the car!!. God boys are so stupid. Anyways, I drove the friend home and then drove The Football Player home and he had the balls to be insulted and hurt that I wouldn't open up to him about what was going on with me, and why I wanted to move out. Oh, and he said I should have called him, I always used to.

GAHHHHHHHHH.

Is he dense? Like, I seriously exploded on him at that point. How dare HE feel insulted and hurt that I didn't and wouldn't open up to him? I would LOVE to if he didn't keep disappearing in and out of my life whenever he feels like it. I would except that everytime I make myself vulnerable to him he ends up stabbing me in the heart. I would love to talk to him but you know what, it's not his job to take care of me. I've accepted the fact that he's not there for me, and I cant depend on him. Urg.

Oh, while I went ballistic on him I kinda sarcastically asked when he started to care again and he answered, I always cared. Cue happy music and birds singing and the chorus of aws. Yeah, my heart kinda melted a bit.

I drove him to his house (which, was the first time I had seen where it was) and he asked me for a kiss on the cheek. Then he gave me the other cheek and I told him he could kiss my cheek once and awhile too (I'm always the one kissing him). So he kissed my cheek but god he has such wonderful lips, so big and soft and he knows just what he's doing (all that practice, urg) and yeah, I blushed like some silly little school girl. Of course he noticed. And that was the end of our night.

No comments: