So The Evil Twin went totally psycho today, practically threatened me (again) and made my mom leave the house.
Yeah.
Would you all like to know why?
Apparently, the dog we're babysitting shat in his bed and he couldn't stand it. Did I mention that he didn't bother to pick it up? He rolled over (btw, it's incredibly stinky) and refused to pick it up. It's in his bed. He eventually went downtstairs, and both my dog and the dog we're babysitting followed him down. Then, the dog puked. I guess she's homesick and she hasn't been feeling well so it's not really her fault. Anyways, my brother went mental.
Over dog shit and puke.
Doesn't take much does it? So when he came screaming upstairs (apparently I'm the maid) I casually said "I guess you're not going to clean that up either" to which he went ballistic, threatened to put me in my place and started insulting me.
The Best Friend and The Cousin came over and it was totally awkward because
1- The Evil Twin (in his insanity) had his gangster music blaring, and was attemtping to rap.
Seriously, I think I was adopted.
2- He was also half naked (only bottom pants) and had that crazy look in his eye.
3- He wouldn't talk, at all, made a huge mess in the kitchen and cleaned up nothing. Oh, and the dog shit? Still in his bed.
Anyways, the three of us (me, The Best Friend and The Cousin) kinda stayed in our corner and tanned all day. My mom called me a couple of times and apparently all this Family Drama is my fault. God. Honestly, I'm really fed up of being the scape goat to everything. Yeah, his little freakout is exactly why I won't go to family therapy. His little freakout is exactly why I'm not going to play nice and pretend everything that happened, didn't happen. Oh and my mother decided to convince herself that the reason I'm moving out is not, I repeat, is not because of The Evil Twin. Right, because I really need the stress of living on my own, paying for everything including food, rent, telephone etc. AND starting my first semester at McGill. Because I really want to work 5 days a week. URG.
So apparently, while I was at the gym, The Evil Twin got into it with The Parents and my mother freaked out and left. I should feel bad right? She called my aunt crying saying she couldn't take it anymore but I've heard that a million times before. Honestly, when she can take it he can stay. When she can't, he gets kicked out. What about me? How exactly am I the selfish one? They put up, tolerate and encourage his crazy behaviour so they should deal with the consequences. He shouldn't even be back in the house but he is. So I'm sorry if I don't feel bad because she has to deal with the consequences of her choices.
On another note, I saw the Football Player after I saw The Sister, but that's a whole other post for tomorrow. I'm too tired now!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW!!! I totally understand about your mom blaming you for everything that goes wrong!!
I just started reading your blog the other day (there was a link on the Dear World blog) and love it so far!!! Keep up the good posts!!!
Post a Comment