Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And So He Returns..

After a month of not talking, The Jew sent me a message on facebook asking for help for his summer class. Just so you know, I come off really ditsy because I’m really pretty and I dress well. It’s stupid but true. I’m actually very smart; I was in the Honors program all of CEGEP and high school, participated twice in the regional Science Fair and still had time to organize Talent Shows and fundraisers. Most people don’t even try to hide their shock when they find out I’m going to McGill. I try not to let it get to me, even though it really bothers me.

I sent him a pretty nasty message back, something along the lines of: are you fucking serious? You don’t talk to me for a month and when you do you have the balls to ask me for help without even a question to how I’ve been all summer? You seriously have a lot of nerve.

Too harsh? I was so angry! I don’t really care for him anymore- that’s not even the point. I just felt really used, sexually and as a friend. I really helped him with his school work, I practically did it myself! Even though he says he really appreciated it, he had a funny way of showing it! He called me a couple of days after the facebook message saying he wasn’t asking for help. He even had the nerve to be angry that I assumed as much. Um, yeah. Urg! I didn’t even bother arguing, it wasn’t worth it.

A couple of days later I found out that he spoke to The Sweet One about me. They’re friends, and when he ran into her at summer school he brought me up. I’m so MORTIFIED and angry and embarrassed just thinking about it; I don’t even want to write it, but I will. He told her that he didn’t understand why I was upset since I was the one who stopped returning his calls (not true). Then he went on to say that he doesn’t want to hurt me but he’s seeing someone else and doesn’t know how to tell me (do I care?). THEN he says how he doesn’t mind talking to me (oh excuse me) but he doesn’t want to jeopardize his relationship with the girl he’s seeing by getting text messages from me.

Oh.
My.
God.

URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

How embarrassing is that? How dare he! Does he really think that I wasted my entire summer pining away for him? Because I didn’t. I only sent him that nasty message on facebook because I was annoyed. That cocky piece of shit.

So last week I got a call from him at 12:30, in the morning. Okay, so who does he think he is to call me at that time? After everything? I was sleeping but I saw his missed call the next day. I debated whether or not I should call back but I figured I would play nice. He didn’t pick up so I went to bed.

I woke up to three missed calls and one text message. What the fuck? Now I’m thinking something must be wrong. I text messaged him back during the day saying: good morning, I’m at work right now sorry I missed you calls last night I was sleeping. Is everything okay? His response? NONE!!!

No call.
No text message.
Nothing.

So that was last Thursday. He called me Saturday and I very casually asked him if he got my text. He did. I guess he didn’t feel the need to message me back. Before you ask, no there was no emergency. I decided to take a Zen approach to this and just drop all my anger. We spoke for about an hour and guess what? He wanted to “watch a movie” with me THAT night. I already had plans (even though I wouldn’t have went either way) but he expected me to drop them.

We had a pretty decent conversation, he tried to flirt with me a lot though. I guess he’s no longer seeing that girl? Isn’t it rather funny how he comes crawling back to me? I’m really tired of being everyone’s second option. I had to leave to go to the party and he told me to call him sometimes. Which, will never happen unless hell freezes over and the fat lady sings.

He called AGAIN the next day but I didn’t pick up.

I hate boys and their stupid, stupid games.

No comments: