Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Sister

Wowwwwwww!
I don't even know where to start...

Yesterday The Football Player called me and I hung up on him. Then I messaged him saying "i don't want to talk to you so don't bother calling me or even messaging me back for that matter". Naturally, the crazy self that I am, I waited for him to message back. He just said okay whatever. Then I let my insane self go into full panic mode. What if The Sister spoke to him? He never calls me (especially not at 8 pm, if he does its more like 3 am). Then I thought to myself, what if he called because something's wrong? So, the idiot that I am, I messaged him around 11 pm asking if he was okay and if he had called me for anything important. To which he replied, why are you messaging me? Okay, granted, I was rude to him first but he totally deserves it. Urg! I was so angry I just went to bed.

Anyways, so today was the day I meet The Sister who might potentially turn into The Roomate and I was SUPER nervous! My aunt drove me to the metro (cuz I had went downtown with my cousin to watch a movie) and I was a little early -forty five minutes- so I went shopping at a boutique right next door. The Football Player called me from this totally weird new number and asked why I was talking to his sister and what was I trying to sell to her. Apparently, she buys a lot of stuff off ebay etc etc. I just kinda brushed him off and hung up quickly, not explaining anything. The The Sister called me, saying she was outside. Then The Football Player called me, but I hung up on him *blush*.

So I get along super well with The Sister. Like, amazingly so! Football Player called her, then me (again, I didn't pick up). I bet he was freaking out wondering what I was doing with his sister LOL. Good, serves him right. He left me some cryptic message saying to relax and asking if I was trying to get info on him and get in the family (urg!). He is so cocky sometimes! I even told him to get over himself and that his over inflated ego should be deflated :)

The appartment, by the way, is super cute and so close to the metro! I think if The Roomate says he can't move out, then I'm going to take this one (yikes). I know it's totally weird that it's The Football Player's sister, but she's totally cool and the appartment is super awesome for me! In fact, I'm kinda hoping that The Roomate says he can't move out (how awful of me!). I only find out tomorrow morning though, and then I have to call to confirm or reject the appartment with The Sister. Oh, and now The Football Player is harassing me to know why I'm moving out blah blah. I guess I missed the memo saying he cares. Sigh.

No comments: