Soooooooooo it's The Football Player's sister. Yeah, it's been confirmed. I asked her through an email (im so chicken) and we're meeting up tomorrow so I can see the appartment.
I swear to god I'm not a stalker.
I can't really tell her, no sorry I'm not interested in the appartment anymore cuz I hate your brother. But it would be TOTALLY insanely weird if I moved in with his sister! How awkward! How bizarre! How stalkerish!
Yesterday, btw, The Football Player messaged me to come see him and I politely told him no thank you. To which he responded, duck you. Yeah, he can't even take the time to make sure he spelled it properly. Honestly, this kid is so incredibly childish! Just because he doesn't get what he wants, when he wants it he gets all grumpy and mean. Am I really supposed to drop everything just because the all mighty one decided to pay attention to me? In any case, I was busy and he hasn't spoken to me in ages! Why would I go visit him? Especially after he ignores me all the time!
See.. this is making me incredibly nervous about The Sister. Like, wtf?! Some little twisted part of my screwed up brain though is day dreaming of me moving in with The Sister, and The Football Player coming over and he falls madly in love with me. The Sister adores me, and I get introduced to the family and everyone lives happily ever after. God, how gay am I. But really, I can't think of things like this! First off, I did not plan for it to be The Sister, and I can't make my decision based on the potential outcome of the situation if I do move in with The Sister. Things could go drastically wrong like, The Sister and I could hate each other (although I doubt it). The Football Player sees me as part of The Family a.k.a. not the girlfriend. But hey! Do I even want him to think of me as the girlfriend? He's a loser who treated me like poo for the longest time and he hurt me so much. He got me so attatched and I trusted him completly only to be completly betrayed by him. Ahhhhh this is so confusing!! This is too much drama for my little brain, I'm going to bed.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment