The Roomate has decided to tell me, on Saturday, that he's still waiting for Dawson to approve his application. The application allows him to get a loan from the government where half of it is like free money (for rent, food, etc) because he has to move out since going college is too far for him. The other half he needs to pay back. Apparently, Dawson hasn't confirmed that he lives too far and has too travel too much meaning, he might not get the loan. Which, apparently means he's not moving out. Which, he decided to tell me 2 weeks after we've already been looking and planning our stuff. Yeah.
Did I mention that we (me) found the PERFECT appartment, five minutes away from McGill University, in the heart of downtown in the cutest area. It actually has 2 bedrooms, a beautiful open living room and a cutesy kitchen and bathroom? It's for sure gone now because we couldn't sign anything since he's not sure now. Wouldn't it have been wonderful if he told me this beforeeeeee I wasted all my time looking at and for appartments? Either way I need to move out by September so I need to find an appartment. I can't believe he's just waiting!!! Urg.
We're almost in august! I need to know ASAP. The wrost part is I totally fell in love with this appartment and I want it!!! Why would you waste my time making me go look at all these appartments if we can't even sign yet? We might as well have just waited until it was confirmed! So now I'm looking on craigslist.org (which btw, has like everything) for people looking for roomates. It's a little scary because well, you don't really know the people and you're planning to move in with them. Some are really creepy, like 30 yr old males looking for roomates. Others are pretty cool. I found some pretty awesome appartments with good people, I just need to go and meet them and view the appartment for myself before I make a decision. Plus, the prices are super awesome, everything included.
Now, I just need to know if the Roomate is in or out. Because honestly, I can't keep waiting for The Evil Twin to explode. It's like I hear the ticking of the bomb, but can't find the key to the locked door.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment