Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hello World!

I'm a little new to this whole blogging concept, although I have previously (and quite unsuccessfully) tried it before. I love writting, but nobody writes in a diary anymore; it's all about the newest, trendiest technology. I guess eblog is the new journal right? Anyways, I'm addicted to cosmo's bedroom blog and the new Dear World.. So i figured I'd start my own. Before anyone asks, I'll give you a little background on who I am.

I'm nineteen years old and I live in the ever so boring Laval. For those of you who have been to Laval, well, you know where I'm coming from. All that's about to change soon though because I'm looking for an appartment to share with my best friend (male) downtown before I begin my first semester at McGill (yay!). Pretty exciting right? And i guess you could say, totally and utterly terrifying! For starters, I'm a complete disaster with directions and areas and it takes me about forever to learn where I'm going. Second off, bills bills bills (doesn't that remind you of the Destiny's Child song? ha..). I can afford it, but my shopping addiction may suffer a set back. It'll save me on the therapy though. God am I such a shopaholic! And then, of course, comes the whole fear of being alone. Which, by the way, you will see creeping about as I blog more and more. Boys boys boys. God. Of course I have The Roomate (which is what my bst friend/roomate will be known as), but living in such close quarters may cram our friendship. And we have such drastically different styles! Yikes.

I'm also moving because of Family Drama. My twin (noooo you dirty boys out there, it is not a female twin) has, well, lets say "special needs" along with quite a temper. And by "special needs" I mean, needs to get exactly what he wants, when he wants. It got really bad 4ish years ago, when he decided to use the walls or better yet, my face, as his punching bag. My parents like me to never bring that "incident" up. He's been kicked out on and off again <- sounds like a bad relationship huh? -> and the last time it was The Last Straw. My parents seemed to have a lot more straws on their end though because of course he came back. That, of course, created a whole new set of problems since my father had sworn up and down that Evil Twin would never be back if I didn't press charges ("Incident" number 2). In any case, my built up anger/resentment combined with the impossibility of living with Evil Twin and upcoming university is what's making me move out.

Okay so that's pretty much where I'm at now. Naturally theres the whole Love Drama that I have in my life (which has been apart of my life since I was, oh, about five) but that'll be a whole other blog. Until then, bye loves!

No comments: