So as I said in an earlier post, The Ex called me this weekend at 3 am. I don’t really know why or how he thinks its okay to call me at that time, but for once, I didn’t yell or bitch. It was a bit strange hearing his voice, especially since he was all psycho angry at me and said he didn’t want to talk to me, ever again. Which, on a side note, makes me incredibly furious!! He treats me like a piece of trash throughout our entire relationship, uses me for a year and he has the nerve to be mad at me? Granted, I have mood swings. I know I do. But the only reason I have these mood swings is because I still care about him and I hate it! I try to be indifferent, but then he does something cute that makes me fall in love with him. They, when I stupidly fall for his tricks, he hurts me and I get mad. So yes, I do have mood swings but it’s mainly his fault. In any case, I could kill his cat and it still wouldn’t come close to the intentional hurt he’s caused me. For him to be mad at me, it’s ridiculous!
The phone call lasted two and a half hours, and yes, naturally we fought. He spoke (mainly about himself) for an hour and then I told him I had to go to bed. He then expected me to stay five extra minutes and tell him what was new with me. Hello?! If you’re reading my blog then you know that I can’t summarize everything in FIVE minutes! Not that I wanted to anyways. I’ve decided to take an I-don’t-care approach. I’ll listen, I’ll bite my tongue when I want to argue and I’ll be pleasant, but there is no way I’m going to tell him about my personal life. What’s the point anyways? If I have a problem, we all know he won’t be there. Besides, confiding in someone is personal and reserved for intimate friendships, which we do not have. For God sakes, we barely have a friendship!
Apparently this pisses The Ex off. He doesn’t see the logic or point and I should just tell him everything. Am I overanalyzing things here? I can understand how it’s frustrating talking to someone who’s just making polite conversation, but what does he expect? Even if I am overanalyzing things, it’s kind of hard not to.
So, at the end of the conversation, we ended up arguing about The Slut. We tend to do that a lot. I forgot to mention that during the year where The Ex was using me, he told me he started to have a crush on her and he even made out with her. That really stung. He still claims, to this day, that he never cheated on me, with her or any other girl. During our phone call, however he finally admitted that he did flirt with her a lot and there was chemistry and a strong attraction between them. I really didn’t think that he still had the power to hurt me, but I was wrong- as usual.
He also decided to explain to me why he was so cold and rude to me in the car. In his exact words: “sometimes I just don’t give a fuck about you”. Seriously, he stunned me into silence. Later on, he decided to tell me that he misses me- a little. Is it necessary to add the little part? I really doubt it.
At the end of the conversation (5:30 am :O) I told him that it was nice talking to him and to have a good night. He seems convinced that I’m going to call him again and kept repeating it. He’s so cocky it’s insane!! His persistence about it is just going to make me not want to ever call him. If ever I do feel the urge, I’ll just think of the “sometimes I just don’t give a fuck about you” comment or The Slut confession, and it’ll kill the urge. I hope.
On a side note, The Best Friend has gone MIA on me again. I really hope we’re not reverting back to old ways.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW... that comment from your Ex was so unecessary. I can't believe he said that.
I just started reading your blog today and really enjoy it! I'm working my way through them, from oldest to newest. Once I'm done, I have a book I want to suggest you check out....
:=)
Post a Comment